Borough of Hatfield Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
For Sewer & Electric call (215) 855-0781, option 4.
Hatfield Borough now has CentraVu!
The Borough of Hatfield is proud to introduce CentraVu, a customer utility portal designed to give our customers access to a dashboard of information to manage both their utility account and usage. Data is fed to the dashboard in real-time. This portal will give customers the reporting and analytic tools needed to not just view their consumption, but truly understand how their behavior affects consumption. Customers can analyze, compare, and download their usage history, see how events such as installing a heat pump or running A/C affect consumption, and set up usage notifications to help achieve their energy conservation goals. Please visit https://hatf-pa-web.amppartners.org/index.php to access the customer portal.
YOU MUST TYPE NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER EXACTLY HOW THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BILL.
Electric Payment Reminder
ALL ELECTRIC PAYMENTS ARE DUE MONTHLY BY THE 15th.
Should the 15th fall on a weekend day, ALL payments must be put in the drop box located left of the entrance at the Borough Office (401 S MAIN ST.) by 8am Monday morning to be considered on time.
- Payments may be dropped off during regular business hours or put in the drop box during off hours.
- Payments sent by mail adhere to the same guidelines as listed above.
- A postmark is not considered as “payment received”.
- Please note that ALL electric and sewer payments must be presented with your payment stubs in order to ensure your account is properly credited. Failure to comply may result in improper application of payment.
- Please do not put cash in the overnight box.